Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR. Project Manager, Data
at PCI Synthesis
Sr. Project Manager, Data
The Sr. Project Manager manages our clients’ data from the time we receive it until our publications are sent to the printer. It involves working with our technology team in preparing data before a project starts, consulting with the client and account management team on data concerns prior and after launch, and working with the client on returning updated data to their database successfully. The Sr. Project Manager prepares proof pages for the production team in preparation for the printer. The Sr. Project Manager will manage their own accounts and supervise a team of project managers, providing direction and coaching.
Who is PCI:
PCI (Publishing Concepts) is in the Big Data space, publishing and marketing member and alumni directories for universities, high schools and service organizations. Clients include Harvard, Princeton, Texas A&M, SMU, Peace Corps, Eagle Scouts, Shriners, Air Force Association, and American Legion. At PCI, we are culture enthusiast!
Our culture is based on exceptional company values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT’S HEART
We are ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Texas and Virginia!!!
- Understand and live the PCI values
- Meet monthly goals and deadlines
- Interact with clients using excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complete detailed data review and management throughout project
- Manages projects for maximum efficiency for clients and team members through PM methodology
- Use Microsoft Access and internal methods of communication (Fogbugz)
- Work with other departments, assisting technology, account management, sales and client services to meet client requirements and contractual obligations and research data inquiries
- Lead the project management team to meet deadlines and meet client expectations.
- Direct process improvements to maximize efficiencies.
- 5+ years as a project manager
- 3+ years of supervisory responsibility.
- Must have experience with Access, Excel, SQL
- Working knowledge of LEAN principle a plus. Ability to acquire understanding & absorb information rapidly.
- Gets things done by practicing excellent prioritization and making good decisions on where to focus attention.
- Open to and adapts quickly to changing technology
- Shows initiative, positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work effectively under time constraints, meet short deadlines and take direction.
- Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
- Should have basic communication skills, both oral and written.
- Produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions.
- Should be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Copes effectively with complexity and change. Handles ambiguity and uncertainty well.
- Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision-making.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and control the work process.
- Effectively and timely communicates up, down, and across the organization.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PMP Certification required
What PCI will provide in return:
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous PTO, and 401k plan.
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing culture
- Professional office environment
- Support of our executive team, managers, and colleagues; training and resources are also provided on an ongoing basis.
- An environment where you are encouraged and motivated to succeed. We have a promote from within culture
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May require longer work hours, weekend activity and some travel.
- Will be required to occasionally lift 20 pounds.
- Works on carpeted, concrete, wood, tile and/or vinyl floors or combination within the confines of a commercial building.
- Some projects require extended time using a computer keyboard with repetitive data entry occurring.
- Office environment will require periodic walking, standing and bending.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens. All responsibilities contained in this job description represent only the essential functions of the job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Falsification, misrepresentation or omission of information at any time during the employment process is sufficient reason for disqualification or termination