Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ERP Development, Analyst
at PFSweb, inc.
PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Analyst, ERP (Development)
Will assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting client needs. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of implementation tasks.
- Working with project management to define business requirements for a new client implementation project.
- Supporting the complete development lifecycle including gathering, documenting, designing, integration testing and deployment.
- Researching capabilities of the current ERP system and recommending system configurations to meet the business requirements.
- Executing system configuration settings, system changes and modifications.
- Executing system test plans and evaluating the results of the program and procedure tests.
- Overseeing the timely completion of implementation assignments and keeping management informed of project progress and potential problems.
- Participating in client-facing meetings, anticipating client needs before they arise and present solutions to project management.
- Understanding client expectations and recognizing when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field- Required
- 2-5 years of experience in related field (e.g. IT development, systems administration, project management) Required
- 2-5 years of ERP software experience (preferably JDEdwards) supporting 1-2 full life cycle implementations, Required
- Experience working in supply chain and e-commerce, Preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Work autonomously with limited supervision
- Detail oriented
- Team player, ability to establish good rapport with internal/external customers
- A medium degree of creativity and latitude
PFSweb Inc., is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.