Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. IT ERP Implementation Analyst
at PFSweb, inc.
PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Senior IT ERP Implementation Analyst
Would you describe yourself as:
- An independent and proactive problem solver?
- Your communication style to be factual, specific and to-the-point
- Process oriented, but enjoy change and variety
- Thorough, precise, organized and very accurate with your work product
***If this sounds like you, please copy and paste this link into a separate web browser to upload your resume and apply for this position: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/4E14C2
This is a client facing position leading technical projects for order management and warehouse management systems.
This position is based at our corporate office in Allen, TX. It does not offer tele-commute opportunities.
- Work with project management to document business requirements for a new client implementation project.
- Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting client needs.
- Support the complete development lifecycle including requirements gathering, documentation, design, development, integration testing and deployment.
- Configuration and researching capabilities of the current ERP System.
- Assist in preparing detail system designs for system configuration settings and system changes or modifications.
- Executing system test plans and documenting the results of the program and procedure tests.
- Oversee the timely completion of implementation assignments.
- Attend client-facing meetings to define client needs and document possible solutions.
- Understand client expectations and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – Required
- 3-5 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area – Required
- 2 years of JDEdwards Software experience- Preferred
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within supply chain and e-commerce- Required
- Ability to travel up to 25% - Required
- A degree of creativity and latitude-Required
- Ability to obtain U.S. Passport
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc. is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status employer