Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pieces Technologies
Pieces Technologies provides a dynamic information exchange platform enabling health systems to extend their network of care to community service organizations. Health Systems refer, connect and share information with community services organizations for seamless care coordination. Pieces also uses artificial intelligence (AI) to predict patients at-risk for adverse outcomes, applies machine learning (ML) with clinical human augmentation to ensure high model accuracy, and utilizes proprietary natural language processing (NLP) technology to surface insights from unstructured data such as free text progress notes and dictated notes. Pieces supports the care team across the entire journey - in the health system and in the community.
The Implementation Manager serves as the primary liaison for all new product implementation project work with clients throughout the client lifecycle. This position is responsible for ensuring each project is implemented successfully and on-time. The Implementation Manager sets the stage for creating a long lasting business relationship. The responsibilities of the Implementation Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Under general supervision, provides project management leadership, including defining the project schedule and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures for multiple and concurrent projects.
- Defines in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversees the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the Statement of Work.
- Works closely with the Strategic Account Manager to have defined success criteria and baseline metrics to track ongoing performance of the engagemen against the baseline plant.
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships with customer executives and staff at all levels to assess needs, feasibility, and potential for mutually beneficial consulting services.
- Develops realistic proposals, estimates and timelines for project milestones and deliverables and coordinates multiple synchronous workflows to implement project goals on time.
- Recommends appropriate actions relating to optimizing resource management, change management, cost management and communications management to meet project and program goals.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact consulting services. Develops effective internal controls designed to promote adherence with applicable laws, accreditation agency requirements, and federal, state, and private health plans. Seeks advice and guidance as necessary to ensure proper understanding.
- Identifies and analyzes the design of jobs, work processes, and workflows for the clients.
- Creates and delivers training to clients to include developing curriculum, materials and delivery schedule.
- Stays abreast of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field of consulting services and project management by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, and actively participating in professional organizations. Integrates knowledge gained into current work practices.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Energetic, Positive attitude
- Passionate about healthcare delivery and impact to the community
- Tech Savvy
- Strong Interpersonal Communications
- Project Management
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Travel requirements: Must be able to travel 80% or more to support business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field. Master’s degree preferred
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements
- 3+ years of experience working with concurrent large projects, preferably in a health care environment
- 3 + years of leading cross-functional project teams in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with projects related to health care or social sector organizations, and/or large multidisciplinary teams
- Experience working with C-Level clients and communicating status updates and risks as appropriate
- five + years experience handling/resolving complex and unique business problems in a healthcare environment
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license