|Mid-level Java Developers - 1028 |
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Start Date: Immediate
Term: 12+ months contract or perm
Need to have at least 8+ years experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- For understanding the To-Be end to end architecture from SAs and percolating thru the implementation teams.
- For application design and delivery based on the proposed architecture for a module, track or service.
- For driving the implementation team for delivering the application services.
- For implementing microservice implementation & operation strategies like – service discovery, inter-service communication, resilience, logging management, exception handling, distributed tracing, etc. along with the customer architects.
- To build, test and deployment automation strategies based on the direction from SAs.
- To suggest improvement to the proposed architecture as and when needed.
- For owning the level 2 grooming of functional stories to technical stories and guide the feature team to groom the level 3 stories
- For ensuring the defined metrics for the track are followed and delivered by the feature team e.g. Code coverage of 98%, test automation of 98%.
- Must have at least 8+ years hands-on experience in developing N-tier Architecture & distributed applications.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in developing microservices based on architectures such as CQRS, server-less, event driven (like event sourcing)
- Experience in developing and operating microservices in production. Highly desired.
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java 8 features.
- Hands on experience on Spring framework – Spring MVC, Springboot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data.
- Hands on experience in web technologies – ReactJS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Hands on experience using NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Hands on experience with messaging frameworks Kafka and any AMQP support messaging framework.
- Working knowledge of data management applications like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Hands on experience of build tools such as Maven, Gradle, NPM, etc.
- Experience in using CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory.
- Hands on experience in Docker for containerization and kubernetes for orchestration.
- Hands on experience with PAAS solutions as OpenShift (preferable), CF, PCF, etc.
- Hands on experience in implementing security strategy SAML, OAUTH2.0, JWT, etc.
- Hands on experience in test automation – JUnit, TDD and mocking solutions such as Mockito.
- Experience in implementing deployment strategies such Blue-Green, Canary
- Familiarity with Rules Management System (e.g. Drools, IBM Lombardi)
- Familiarity with API management tools and API design
- Knowledge of implementing and deploying solution for any public cloud provider – AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Ability to manage overall development in a Trunk based Development philosophy
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM methodology driven projects.
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)