PLS Financial Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PLS Financial Services, Inc.
PLS®: People. Location. Service
PLS—which stands for People – Location - Service—is a leading retail provider of alternative financial services. The PLS Group, headquartered in Chicago, is comprised of over 230 financial service centers in 12 states. Through our check cashing, lending, and our PLS Auto store, we provide consumers with convenient financial products and services to help them manage their day-to-day financial needs. Although many of our customers have banking relationships, we believe that our customers use our financial services because they are more convenient, transparent and frequently more affordable than available traditional alternatives. PLS was founded in 1997 by Bob and Dan Wolfberg, who serve as Co-Presidents.
The person in this role will meet and guide prospects through the application approval process, helping select a vehicle the customer can qualify for and finalizing the sale. The sales associate will maintain and cultivate customer relationships to obtain referrals and generate additional sales to achieve expected sales volume (quotas) and other metrics necessary for the success of PLS Auto, Inc.
- Meet and obtain qualification information from potential customers at the dealership, through telephones and social media
- Establish and maintain referral relationships with outside business partners including automobile sales people at other dealerships and other business people that interact with our customer base
- Understand and guide customers through the sales, underwriting and delivery process
- Use tools available to track, maintain and cultivate potential customers to purchase vehicles
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, and benefits; taking test drives and explaining warranties if applicable, optional service contracts and contractual insurance requirements.
- Maintain relationships and provide customer service existing clients to help increase repeat and referral sales.
Why PLS? Because You Deserve Better!®
You deserve a more rewarding workplace, better opportunities to grow and develop your skills, and more ways to advance in your career. You deserve what PLS team members enjoy.
The PLS mission statement—Why PLS? Because You Deserve Better! - is a promise we make to our customers and our team members. We deliver exceptional service to our customers every time they walk into one of our stores...and we provide our team members with the training and support that help them grow and position them to advance.
If you want to be recognized and rewarded for your work, if you want to feel like a valued member of a strong, supportive team-then take a good look at PLS. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits, plus plenty of opportunity for advancement in our rapidly expanding group of companies.
Don't you-and your future-deserve better?
As a PLS team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay with regular reviews
- Bonus opportunities for qualifying positions
- Career development through our PLS University courses
- Medical/Dental/Vision and other benefits
- Employer-matched 401(k) program
- Opportunities for community involvement
We are looking for qualified, talented, and passionate applicants for positions in our Corporate office and Field Operations. If you are interested in a career with PLS join our Talent Network today to receive relevant job alert emails!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Energetic, outgoing and personable
- Able to comfortably communicate with all types of individuals
- Ability to think quickly, communicate effectively and accept rejection
- Sales or customer service background in a commercial setting similar to automobile sales, rent to own furniture, pawn shops, payday lending, or leasing agent
- Work hours as business needs dictate, including evening and weekend hours on a commission pay basis
- Have a valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and the ability to drive different types of vehicles
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Able to stand and walk for several hours a day
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions when necessary
- Be able to stoop, kneel and bend over as required to show, clean and demonstrate a vehicle
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available.
We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all positions at PLS:
Communication ? Customer Focus ? Integrity and Trust ? Teamwork ? Results
PLS Financial Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PLS Financial Services will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. PLS Financial Services is a drug-free workplace. PLS provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify your Recruiter or a member of our Human Resources team [Click Here To Join] to make arrangements. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.