Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
About Ply Gem:
At Ply Gem, we make it possible for every homeowner and professional to enjoy a beautiful, custom-looking home exterior that’s also energy efficient and low maintenance. From siding and stone to windows, trim, gutters and accessories, we manufacture the products homeowners and professionals need to create the home exterior of their dreams – one with character and curb appeal, which stylishly expresses their individuality.
Why work for us?
In business for more than 70 years, Ply Gem provides a strong foundation where you can build your career. With multiple units, we offer a progressive and vibrant work environment and wide range of career opportunities. With more than 7,000 associates throughout North America, Ply Gem is dedicated to promoting personal growth, encouraging innovative thinking, and cultivating diversity. We understand the success of our company is directly related to the contributions of our associates.
This position will oversee management of installation services for our Ply Gem Window products (windows and doors). Position will be based in Dallas.
- Hires and manages qualified suppliers and/or company associates to perform window and door installations, and field technical support for the residential trades
- Monitors and addresses performance issues with suppliers and/or company associates, as needed
- Develops and communicates written standard work processes to internal and external customers as needed.
- Confirms all details, per sales agreements, to ensure product and installation date expectations are met.
- Communicates all specific project requirements to installers and technicians.
- Works with technical teams to establish and manage company-approved installation methods.
- Provides direction to ensure all installers and technicians adhere to schedules and work requests.
- Ensures customers are aware of schedule status and are promptly notified of any changes.
- Establishes and manages to business metrics, with a focus on quality, complete rates, and safety.
- Resolves any complex issues that may arise regarding installation and our products.
- Approves any additional installation labor required to complete projects.
- Develops and leads process to provide after sale care to homeowners.
- Ensures safety procedures are followed, in accordance with company and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: GED/HS diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience. Certificate from Technical School preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the home building trades or other closely related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build and grow relationships within the builder industry.
- Previous customer service and project management experience; problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting independent subcontractors.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to apply?
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity to work for an industry leader that offers a competitive pay and benefits package should submit their resume along with salary requirements/salary history. Visit our website at www.plygem.com Candidates must be able to pass drug screen and background check (including driving) upon job offer. EOE