Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADM Analysts has overall responsibility for all activities within the operations process. Some of the activities will actually be performed by ADM Operators and/or ADM Librarians, but this will be coordinated through a common process. Performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing Archive Data Management services to clients on hardware and software components. Activities include operation, audit compliance and inventory of ADM multiple platforms, technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the oversight of PSM operation requests.
- Audit Focal for data requests
- Manage any PSM library clean-up requests
- Work with the Central Inventory Team to schedule annual inventories, review documentation, work issues and approve the inventory.
- Review and make updates to Work Instructions.
- Focal for vendor management issues for the account
- Hold regular meetings with tape operations staff to resolve issues
- Work with Storage Management on media requirements for media orders.
- Work with DPE and account teams to resolve and communicate issues, so they can communicate with the IBM Clients
- Coordinate On-boarding and off- boarding of individuals
- Review and approve Key box quarterly inventory
- Review and update Off-site storage media recall authorization lists
- Review and approve Off-site storage account database compares
- Focal for any secondary control requirements on the account
- Ensure library media movements are performed accurately, timely, and assure system mounts are security compliant. Ensure media movements are recorded in a Library Management System timely, accurately and maintain evidence of the media movement activity.
- Must possess knowledge of: all tools, hardware, software, PSM processes, technology and location/account specifics, to ensure accurate and cost efficient staffing
- Open and resolve all info management problems within specified time limits as they pertain to media library services. Follow up on damages and lost tapes, understand reasons and resolve problems. Perform problem determination and provide resolution should issues occur.
- Ability to perform reports, media searches, investigate media locations, data entry, create output files
- Complete tape destructions per the process.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative, team environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in a Data Center or tech support role.
- Remain current with all procedures and provide input as appropriate.
- Escalate to the assigned client representative and Pomeroy Manager any documentation, process or procedure discrepancies and follow-up until resolved.
- Must be able and willing to learn and perform new tasks/skills as required.
- Must be able to communicate and understand verbal, written and electronic instructions in English.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Moderate to difficult computer skills, experience using Excel and Word is required.
- Ability to use email, communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow detailed processes/instructions is required.
- Enjoys Working in a Fast-paced Environment.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Software and Related Services.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Perform additional tasks and/or duties as assigned by management
Reg. Full-time Benefitted