Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Environmental Services Technician / Commercial Housekeeping - PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen
at Post Acute Medical
- Hidden (19682)
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
Environmental Services Technician / Commercial Housekeeping
PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for:
- Maintaining hospital facilities in a clean and sanitary condition
- Reading warning signs and safety instruction
- Working quickly and accurately and follow requests
- Having the manual ability to perform such tasks as mopping, buffing, polishing, scrubbing, and moving furniture
- Performing repetitive cleaning operations throughout the workday, under specific instructions with little need for judgement in working out job problems
- Planning and coordinating all laundry activities using judgmental and verifiable criteria to evaluate performance equipment and various aspects of the laundry program
The Environmental Services Technician must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have some form of commercial housekeeping experience, preferably in a healthcare setting or hospital