Precyse Solutions, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Product Management
at Precyse Solutions, LLC.
- Job ID
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Hours Per Week
- Onsite Work Schedule Details
- Standard Office Hours
- 5543 Legacy Drive
The VP, Product Management owns product management and product strategy across a portfolio of revenue cycle solutions. This role plans, organizes, and drives the full product life cycle for these solutions with oversight for effectively recruiting, retaining and developing a team of Product Managers and Product Analysts. This role works closely with other functional teams to improve on market success and customer retention and also ensures timely and high-quality releases that deliver customer value.
- Owns end-to-end responsibility for portfolio of products including defining and developing the product vision, process, roadmap, pricing strategy and optimization across the current portfolio as well as market and product extensions, deciding what to design, build, buy and exit.
- Builds and manages their product team, investing in their growth and development.
- Drives a client-centric solution strategy and product roadmap for superior client insight & value while defining highly differentiated solutions.
- Institutes best-in-class processes for monitoring and measuring the success of launched products and taking new products to market. Rapidly incorporates key learnings while tracking the competitive marketplace to keep the platform at the forefront of financial and operational optimization offerings for the healthcare provider technology market.
- Achieves organizational alignment through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, development, implementation, support and service solutions and a variety of external stakeholders to rapidly iterate on the current product, increase client satisfaction and win rates.
- Improves NPS, client retention, client usage and adoption through systematized feedback loops and increased emphasis on product stickiness.
- Serves as a key member of the product management leadership team contributing to company strategy, vision, culture, and mission.
- Manages the P&L for their solution portfolio to ensure positive performance against established revenue and earnings forecasts and develops strategies to mitigate any risk to these financial goals.
- Participates in the sales process as needed to help convey product vision and value proposition, and that sales support resources are prepared to convey this same message effectively.
- Works with business development and marketing to produce competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Remains knowledgeable on changes in the information technology and healthcare fields.
- Performs other tasks and projects as needed.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- Proven success in building and developing cloud-based/software technology solutions, in both tactical and strategic capacities.
- Has served as a product leader in a high growth and acquisitive organization, owning the product strategy, including build, buy, partner, exit decisions.
- Strong ability to engage with key clients to drive solution direction, gather strategic input and feedback.
- Ability to be thought leader in Healthcare industry.
- Clear and concise communicator who can excite and motivate teams internally and drive alignment, trust, influence and buy-in with external stakeholders across a large and diverse client base.
- Highly accountable, efficient, and results-oriented; takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency without losing sight of the long-term vision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others, as required.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.