PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Mortgage) Marketing Assistant
at PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Job Reference #: 9664
- Req #
- Marketing & Communications
- Location Name
- (Mortgage) Dallas, TX - Preston500
Under the direction of the Branch Manager or Sr. Loan Originator supports the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials to enhance sales capability of office.
- Assists in the production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials.
- Assists with setting up marketing presentations for various functions as directed by Manager.
- Assists manager with organizing special events and preparing appropriate materials for such events.
- May be required to attend various promotional and/or community events for marketing purposes.
- Oversees promotional mailings to community.
- Maintains and updates client data base as needed.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience, required. Mortgage experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a team-oriented environment.
- Adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibit excellent PC skills, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation programs.
- Display excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a number of complex tasks simultaneously and delegate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel, as well as the community at large.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Must be available to work all regularly scheduled hours; arriving at scheduled reporting time and at the prescribed time after any breaks or lunch periods.
- Must be able to work overtime, as required.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.