Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive, Affordable Housing
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Real Estate Technology-PRET
As an Account Executive at PRET, you will develop and grow a territory with the end goal of signing customers to our Affordable Housing products. In this position, it will be vital for you to build relationships, as well as facilitate open communication, between customers and management. You will make sure the customer is set up for success to encourage continued revenue, retention, and a positive future relationship are also essential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prospect and sell an Affordable Housing payments product
- Act as a primary point of contact for Affordable Housing customers
- Grow the book of business by anticipating customer needs and providing a high level of customer service
- Be familiar with our Affordable Housing product solutions
- Be aware of the existing Affordable Housing marketplace climate
- Facilitate presentations to demonstrate PRET’s Affordable Housing product offerings
- Maintain and update account information through a CRM system
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Prior background in software/SaaS sales required
- Affordable Housing property management sales or accounting systems sales strongly preferred
- Proven ability to retain and grow accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Powerful, engaging presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product value
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, and CRM (such as Salesforce.com)
- Able to balance clients’ needs while prioritizing larger company goals and initiatives
- Conscientious follow up skills required
- Comfortable interacting with all levels in a client organization from individual accounts to large portfolios
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+years of successful sales experience managing and developing a sales territory
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires prolonged listening and conversation via phone.
- Requires prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Requires the ability to lift 30 pounds.