Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
at Pro Mach
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
ID Technology is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to contribute to the success of the company by expediting & documenting the flow of incoming & outgoing shipments in a professional process which is efficient, accurate, & in compliance with all safety processes & hazardous material requirements.
- Assemble orders & prepare items for shipment;
- Weighs or measures items of incoming & outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records;
- Determines method of shipment; Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications;
- Calculate most cost efficient shipping;
- Accurately record shipping & receiving data;
- Receive & unpack materials & supplies;
- Report damages & discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement & record-keeping purposes;
- Complete shipping & receiving reports;
- Provide inventory management support: part numbers, balances, reports & physical inventory, cycle counts;
- Routes items to individuals/departments as appropriate;
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials & supplies;
- Operates appropriate machinery which may include tier lift truck, handtruck, forklift, etc. to move, convey, hoist shipments to & from shipping & receiving platforms; attends mandatory training on that equipment;
- Occasional purchasing;
- Assist with building and ground maintenance;
- Maintain training on & practice of proper handling of hazardous materials.
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Some experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing, inventory
- Ability to read, write & comprehend instructions, correspondence & other information
- Mathematical skills; ability to use calculator
- Experience with MS Office, Excel & ability to perform specific shipping/receiving exercises in relevant software
- Experience with ERP system (Syteline Preferred)
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.