Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-08820
- Assisting with the monthly close process and projects.
- Performing analytical assignments and preparing accounting reports.
- Preparing and enhancing assigned monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing and interpreting data.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ensuring the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Identifying and driving implementation of process improvement opportunities for Accounting, working closely with internal teams or service providers.
- Handling resolution of inquiries and escalations from internal customers.
- Leading the company’s efforts to comply with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley while ensuring compliance and adherence with controls for internal policies and external regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting practices, procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to prepare interpretive or analytical accounting statements and reports.
- Knowledge of computer based accounting and financial systems.
- Good oral/written communications, organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task. 7 to 10 years of experience.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.