Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AWS Lead Developer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-23535
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
- Serve as senior technical resource in development team's efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the applications as well as make them more efficient.
- Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure sound Cloud solutions are implemented.
- Work with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in dev, QA and production environment.
- Work with current application teams to understand current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be architectures in AWS.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes.
- Minimum of 3 years of AWS cloud experience.
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Java, and JSON).
- Experience with Terraform.
- CI/CD pipeline experience, optionally Jenkins and Chef Automate.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Vagrant, test-kitchen.
- Linux, Windows and DB(MS SQL and Oracle) experience.
- Good understanding of network, databases, virtualization, containers, load balancing, DNS.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in cloud architecture.
- Git Branching Strategies.
- Experience working in an Scrum team.
- Team leader capable of delivering high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Services including:
- Management - CloudWatch (Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager
- IaaS - EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier
- Data Management - Redshift, RDS, EMR, Data Pipeline, Kinesis, DynamoDB, MongoDB Atlas.
- ChefDK (with Ruby, gem, knife).
- Brew package manager.
- Test-kitchen with plugins for vsphere, docker, virtualbox.
- Rubocop, cookstyle,Server Migration, Storage Gateway.
- Hands-on experiences with AWS Policies, and Lambda.
- Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.