Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Model Validation Analyst
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-23304
Key Responsibilities/ Technology Experience:
- Support the model validation team to mitigate the model risks
- Discovers and diagnoses modeling related risks including input data, assumption, concept, methodology, process and implementation
- Provides subject matter expertise on models strength and weakness and recommend practical solutions
- Validates models assigned by model governance committee
- Discusses validation results with model owners and governance team to gain consensus and create strategies to implement changes if needed
- Utilizes express mode validation for new model development, facing legal and compliance related modeling issues, quick model fixes, etc.
- Review model documents, and conduct test runs on model codes
- Provide different view on methodology and calculations, and provide feedback to model developers
- Work on model validation reports with - and provide ad hoc support to him
- Must Have: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Finance, Operations Research, or equivalent REQUIRED.
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Econometrics, Finance, Operations Research, or equivalent HIGHLY preferred
- 5+ years of financial model development or model validation experience
- 3+ years of work experience in using SAS and SQL
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Work experience in Financial Industry
- Model development or validation experience in PD, LGD, Prepayment and Cash Flow models
- Preferred/ Nice-to-haves: Working experience in CECL or IFRS 9
- Working experience in CCAR
- Working experience in using R
Our client is a leading Banking & Financial Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.