Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 3+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Dallas, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-10205
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Possesses analytical skills that include the ability to recognize and define problems, read and interpret key points, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information using verbal and visual means
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Demonstrate and maintain consistent excellent customer service and relations
- Possesses office management and administrative skills including the ability to manage and organize hard-copy and electronic files and filing system
- Proficiency with Windows environment and specific command of Microsoft software products such as SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Takes action to resolve problems when they arise and initiate timely action to address important issues Understands how own actions impact critical business drivers; timely shares information with others avoiding surprises
- Involves others as appropriate to accomplish individual and group goals
- Welcomes and acknowledges the ideas and input of others, and requires communicating well with people at different levels; anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Consistently demonstrates clear, concise, and professional communication
- Exhibits clarity and thoroughness in reports, documentation, and other written communications
- Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently
- Tech Savvy - Utilizes advanced sourcing tools and emerging technologies
- Persuades - Uses compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Communicates - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Values Differences - Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
- Attracts Top Talent - Assists in attracting and selecting diverse and high caliber talent to meet organizational needs
- Associates degree in Human Resources or other business related field of study required
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of related experience in a similar critical services environment preferred
- Previous customer service experience in a professional office or bank environment required
- Experience navigating and working in Peoplesoft, Taleo and Skill Survey strongly preferre
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.