Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Westlake, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-16084
- Minimum 3 years related experience. Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. evelop and executes software test plans.
- Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers, business analysts and system architects in resolution of problems.
- Designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts.
- Document and track product testing problems.
- Maintain automated scripts.
- Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
- Demonstrated Eexperience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing test plans.
- Demonstrated Experience with tools such as Rally.
- Demonstrated experience in testing C# development and tools like NUnit, Jenkins, SOAPUI.
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Working with global teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills.
- Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
- Experience using XML/OTA.
- Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development.
- Hospitality Industry experience a plus including indirect distribution and GDS.
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Requirements Analysis: Analyzes and validates results to ensure requirements and documentation standards are met.
- Systems Analysis: Determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes, knowledge of products and system architecture.
- Systems Integration: Knowledge of how different systems interact, including potential problems and difficulties that may occur.
- Technology Knowledge: Knowledge of common systems, networks, platforms, tools/languages and integration points for assigned products or customers.
- Maintains technical knowledge in assigned areas.
- Test Engineering: Creates, executes, and documents the tests necessary to assure that an application or technical environment meets user functional and performance requirements.
- Includes automation test tools.
- Testing/Automation Tools: Knowledge of industry test standards and automated tools and methods that facilitate functional testing of software which may include load, performance, stress and capacity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.