Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior App Dev
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 06+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Plano, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-28285
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a - or manager.
- Any Docker experience is nice to have.
- Front end experience is not required and nice to have.
- NoSQL is preferred only.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.