Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-04810
- Candidate may also have additional accounting experience in private industry, where responsibilities include closing the books and monthly reporting, performing/overseeing internal controls such as reconciliations, as well as working with internal and external auditors.
- Since the candidate has large accounting firm experience, we expect that the candidate will be a quick learner, with excellent verbal communication skills, successfully manages deadlines, and concise written communication skills.
- We also expect the candidate to be experienced in shifting efforts between multiple priorities or projects for an extended period of time.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Must Haves:2-4 years of experience in audit/assurance department of Big 4 or national accounting firm.
- No more than 3 years of managerial/- experience after leaving public accounting or Big 4
- A candidate who thrives in collaborative work environment; as compared to as an individual contributor
- Supplying guidance and supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High learning agility and flexibility
- Comfortable at multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with in a close knit team environment
- Advanced Excel – Vlookup, Data filtering, linking, pivot tables, quick keys, 10-key, high speed
- NO prior experience in securitization or investor reporting is required.
- Nice-to-haves:Post CPA firm experience in private industry.
- Experience with compliance (SOX, other regulatory) requirements and testing.
- Experience with editing or creating SQL queries
- Experience with manipulating Visio and/or Crystal Reports
- Experience with interpreting legal documents a plus
Our client is a leading Banking & Financial Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.