Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Systems Administrator
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-18370
Key Responsibilities/ Technology Experience:
- Administration, configuration/set-up and monitoring of WSS (Wall Street Suite) which includes new entity setup, accounting module configuration, and the execution of month end close processes.
- WSS is a complex system, so over time this person will learn to understand how the system produces the needed results for the internal customers.
- Working with various business partners to design systems solutions for treasury and cash management needs that may include the use of WSS or custom application development.
- Maintain and provide appropriate configuration, testing, and approval documentation as part of the departments documented internal control structure.
- Prepare documentation in simple format that anyone can understand – explain to end user what you’re doing or planning to do and make sure it matches with what end user is looking for, then convert into a summary page for senior management.
- Must be in compliance with auditors (PWC for internal audit) - Exposure to SOX or audit background a plus!
- Perform application defect investigation and resolution related to transaction processing, cash settlements, and accounting processing within WSS.
- A lot of this job is not task-driven; more-so focused on asking the end users the right questions and be analytical and inquisitive in order to provide solutions.
- Mainly Treasury personnel (front/middle office, accounting, etc.)
- Ongoing administration for internal customers
- Must Haves: Accounting background
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Excel proficiency – no macros, but someone that can do data analysis (v-lookups, data filtering, linking, some functions, if-statements)
- At least a BS/BA degree or higher – recent grads with 4+ years of experience preferred!
- Team can train/groom, so need to someone ready and willing to learn
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of databases and systems
- Not looking for coder, what should understand what’s involved
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong learning agility
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - be inquisitive with managers to figure out what they’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills - Must be able to speak to end customer (can train on this), and internal departments, including front office traders, front and middle office, accounting resources, and business users
- Politely ask the right question to find out what customer really wants – then meet with team to come up with solutions
- Preferred/ Nice-to-haves: System background a big plus
- Treasury operations
- Database management
- Wall Street Suite experience
- Understanding of SWIFT and electronic payments
- Bloomberg terminal experience
- Ability to write SQL queries – do what you can do problem-solve, but can o to Subbhu to verify
- Exposure to Treasury or ERP systems – PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.
- SOX audit and documentation experience highly preferred
Our client is a leading Banking & Financial Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.