Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-23138
- Core focus will be ownership of turning insights into wireframes of varying levels of fidelity that can be validated by users
- Work with the product team to deliver wireframes, prototypes, specs, and assets
- Support design workshops
- Work to execute both long and short-term goals, always looking for ways to improve systems and process
- Demonstrate ideas with data, empathy, and an awareness of opportunity costs
- Work with the team to help establish a design system
- Focus on both online and offline browser-based applications
- Design the user interface experience for Client customers (internal and external)
- Work closely with a team of User Interface designers (Visual Designers), business analysts, developers, architects, testers, product owner and business groups to develop the strategy and user interface experience for a wide variety of projects
- Moderate and observe usability tests, as well as perform analysis and present the findings and recommendations to various teams
- Collaborate with the User Interface designer to deliver the visual design for projects.
- Manage the delivery of the visual design and provide any assistance necessary to the User Interface designer
- Drive strategic user experience initiatives in areas such as voice, social media, mobile devices, search, email, ecommerce, globalization and personalization
- Make data-driven design decisions based on metrics and personalized user behavior
- Lead the user experience definition for internal and external users.
- Design portal-style UI framework, modular and it’s API interfaces.
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and product management to develop best in class user experience for target users.
- Design entire technical architecture of UI portal framework along with pluggable modules.
- Perform closely with customers, product management, graphic designers plus usability experts to present compelling user experience.
- Ensure to advocate for user-centric research.
- Design to wide organization using strategic relationships, presentations and influence.
- Head development inclusive to agile team to execute key User Interface aspects.
- Collect requirements for user interface research.
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies.
- Ensure to understand needs as well as disparate technologies existing in use through engage platform plus drive towards convergence.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure apt QA testing of User Interfaces application.
- Contribute to enhance design process.
- Plan and execute usability evaluation along with testing across UI development stages
- Advanced understanding and application of UI design with ability to deliver in a rapid prototyping environment
- Effective communication skills – understanding your audience, being articulate, and helping to align diverse set of stakeholders to the needs of the user and business, and ability to translate those needs into formal business requirements and functional requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to stakeholders across multiple departments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Self-starter, ability to lead and drive discussions on UI design options towards a quick decision
- Team player with desire to learn different skills and become a catalyst to the team’s productivity
- Working in an agile delivery
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize and adjust quickly to changing needs
- Deliver prompt comprehensive status reports
- Coordinate with other BTS (IT) teams to deliver required results
- Manage time across multiple efforts and meet deadlines
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM) & tools (JIRA, Agile Accelerator etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Workday
- 5 years minimum work experience in UI Design and Development
- Experience in designing for mobile users
- Hands On Experience in Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Strong hands on experience in using Visual Designer for creating UI artifacts
- Strong desire to innovate
- Knowledge and understanding of best in class approaches/options in UX design
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology systems and software development
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Strong understanding of testing methodology
- Working knowledge of Jira
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.