Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Azure Infrastructure Architect/Engineer
Quisitive is a premier Microsoft solutions provider that helps customers navigate the ever-changing technology climate that their business relies upon. With a legacy of innovation and deep technical expertise, Quisitive is empowering the enterprise to harness the Microsoft cloud and emerging technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT) like never before through customized solutions and first-party cloud-based products. Quisitive is uniquely comprised of former Microsoft leaders and technologists who share a deep understanding of market needs and the appropriate application of Microsoft cloud technology. The company’s expertise and focus are on helping industries such as financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, and retail, drive innovation through the use of Microsoft cloud-based technologies. Quisitive serves clients across North America with offices in Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Minneapolis, MN; Ottawa, ON; and Toronto, ON. For more information, visit http://www.Quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive.
We are currently seeking an Azure Infrastructure Architect/Engineer that can bring their expertise, experience and perspective to the Quisitive team to help us build solutions that empower holistic and tangible transformation at every level.
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure support, design and or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies.
- 3+ years professional experience planning, architecting, configuring and deploying to Azure.
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Proficiency in Windows and Azure Active Directory technologies
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage and security.
- Office 365 and supporting technologies a plus.
- Azure Platform of a Service skills also a plus.
- Conduct workshops with clients to drive architecture around Azure
Keywords: Infrastructure, Azure, IaaS, PaaS, Cloud, O365, Microsoft, Active Directory, Identity management, Windows