Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Full Stack Developer
- 17-Apr-2019 to 16-Aug-2019 (CST)
- Plano, TX, USA
- Full Time
RamQuest Software, a leading Software Company - delivers the most comprehensive and intuitive title and settlement production software solutions available in the industry. We have a new opportunity to join our team!
We offer great benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k matching opportunities, educational assistance and title insurance reimbursement. We work hard and have lots of fun through, monthly celebrations, giveaways, employee recognition, annual parties and wellness programs. Check out our opening!
The Senior Full Stack Developer must have a broad range of application and platform development experience. This product development position will work closely with various development and product management stakeholders to define and implement best-in-class solutions for an established company, in a competitive market. The ideal candidate will possess a profound appreciation for focused solutions development in an agile environment.
Job Duties: Shared ownership of multiple new and existing products: both design, and implementation. Work closely with product management to align technical implementation with business requirements. Enforce standard coding conventions and practices Work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with a team of experienced developers Ensure that all designs service functional and behavioral requirements while maintaining a deep respect for both scalability and performance.
* 6+ years of combined software development experience, preferably at a company whose primary revenue stream is derived from delivering software products to paying customers and partners 6+ years of experience as a software developer
* Senior level experience in the following technologies / practices: microservices architecture, HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap, MS Web API, MS .NET MVC, Git
* Ability to lead and interpret code instrumentation
* Ability to lead peer code reviews Bachelor's degree in CS or related field preferred
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Exceptional attention to detail Ability to explain technical / architectural detail in an approachable, abstract way