Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Clerk
at Remington Hotels
This position is located at the Historical Hilton Fort Worth. "A Moment in Time, A Place in History." The Hilton Fort Worth is the former Hotel Texas, where President Kennedy and the First Lady stayed on November 21, 1963. The next morning, after a speech in the Hotel's ballroom, the President's motorcade departed, taking with it the final moments of a more innocent America.
What are we looking for?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you would be responsible for paying all hotel bills in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Sort and verify accuracy of Night Audit work including reconciliation of banquet check disbursements, promotional checks, miscellaneous revenue, and exemptions and to ensure back-up is present.
- Prepare and maintain various daily reports after rolling the day including audit pack and GM pack content.
- Post city ledger payments in PMS system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts. Process city ledger adjustments as needed.
- Prepares and emails invoices with proper backup within 48 hours of checkout.
- Follows through on the collection of payment from groups and guests to ensure accounts receivable is current.
- Assist with month end as needed including inventory tracking.
- Review hourly records for missed punches, missing lunch and hours worked.
- Assist Controller with additional duties as assigned.
- Maintains files in good order so as to facilitate subsequent review.