Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Steritech - Account Manager
- Brand Standards
Steritech is a respected industry leader partnering with an assortment of quick-service restaurants, casual/fast-casual restaurants and retail grocery clients. We pride ourselves on being trusted consultants to many of the world’s leading brands to promote adoption of brand standards and to drive continual improvement.
What do our Account Managers do?
The Account Managers (AM) are the main point of collaboration for adding value to the clients assigned. They focus on developing strong relationships, providing daily support, and providing technical insights to execute on an account strategy that will earn the best return for both the client and Steritech.
- Orchestrate the implementation of services, ensuring quality and calibration of Specialists assessing the locations, meeting service level agreements, and communication and escalation of issues where appropriate
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs
- Establish productive, professional and consultative relationships with key personnel throughout assigned client organizations (at both the franchise and corporate level)
- Connect key stakeholders within client’s organization to Steritech team through formal and informal meetings, including business reviews, top-to-top meetings and innovation sessions
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the market segment, sharing insights, trends, benchmarking and best practices with clients assigned
- Meet assigned targets for growth, profitability, A/R and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Execute successful contract renewals and price increase terms with clients assigned
- Execute strategic plans including performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for assigned accounts
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports as required; including ensuring administrative procedures are performed as necessary to complete required reports
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Bonus and commission opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or management-related field or three years progressive management experience in a related service industry or successful completion of account management track (internal candidates).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations with skill and tact
- Demonstrated ability to execute on projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively negotiate with a track-record of results
- Ability to demonstrate financial knowledge and business acumen. Sound decision making skills
- Desire and ability to travel via car and airplane to meet clients, field operations, attend meetings and conference as necessary (most likely 25% out of town travel)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License/Clean Driving Record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: