Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Responsive Ed
Teaches and facilitates learning for students in a Responsive Education Solutions (ResponsiveEd) school, maintaining academic progress, discipline and records. Works with parents and students to provide and implement individualized education to meet the needs of all students.
Education/Certification, and Experience
•Prefer Highly Qualified (HQ) with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University, not required.
•Another option to achieve HQ status is to have a Graduate degree in a core academic area, but not required.
•Teacher’s Certification recommended but not required.
•Teaching experience in a Public School is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
•A passion for children.
•The ability and patience to work interactively with children.
•Basic knowledge of federal and state education laws.
•Strong organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
•Able to learn and implement teaching curriculum software programs and instruct students on utilization.
•The ability to communicate with all levels of students, parents, administrative staff, and Campus Directors.
•The ability to transition with changes.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
•Travel as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Instruct and motivate students in all course study.
· Assign lessons and correct homework.
· Maintain discipline in the classroom.
· Maintain a learning center that is conducive to learning, safe, attractive and stimulating.
· Set a good housekeeping example in the learning center and encourages students to follow this example.
· Inspire students with consistency, care, and interest to build students’ self-esteem and promote continued success.
· Praise students, compliment them and encourages them in order to build character.
· Utilize a variety of learning methods to enhance the students’ learning experiences.
All equipment required to perform jobs duties and task previously described.
Physical / Environmental Factors:
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsive Education Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status. ResponsiveEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Contact Information
Monday, July 1, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)