Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Manager, Commercial Lines
- Commercial P&C
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
Commercial Lines P&C Senior Account Manager - Public Entity
Help Us Make a Difference!
Our people are critical to our success. We are a close-knit team dedicated to putting clients first. If you are looking for a work environment that values self-starters, creativity, responsiveness and client focus, consider joining us! We offer:
- An organization highly respected within the insurance industry with global capabilities and clients.
- An environment and career path that encourage and reward professional growth, while recognizing and maintaining family values.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- State-of-the-art automation tools and resources.
- A commitment to education and career advancement.
This position is primarily responsible for providing accurate and professional customer service to assigned commercial P&C Public Entity customers, e.g. independent school districts and municipalities. She/he will work directly with customers, effectively managing workloads and support staff, as well assisting the Sales Executive(s) with new business and/or customer networking as needed.
This position is also responsible for helping achieve department and organization revenue growth goals, through customer retention and collaboration within the department and organization.
A Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or equivalent is preferred; three to ten years retail insurance agency experience and/or training with a concentration in the Public Entity sector; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate must be comfortable in client facing situations, renewal meetings, and presentations.