Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for a Auction Coordinator in Fort Worth, Texas.
What we offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there are endless opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 60 years in business. And, we'll help you achieve your own career goals. Here's how:
- Salary paid overtime.
- Excellent medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan (both with company matching).
- Training and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
The Auction Coordinator serves as a lead in the communication, coordination and support to all internal departments (e.g. office, yard, sales, etc.) related to the all auction processes and the Detailed Equipment Information (DEI) Program.
In this role you'll:
- Manage the information collection and verification processes (e.g. equipment year, sequencing, equipment pricing, etc.) related to the DEI Program.
- Responsible for the preparation of the advertising material for upcoming sales (e.g. brochure and catalogue), in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with the Equipment Inspector to assess equipment and compose photos for the DEI Program.
- Responsible for auction sequencing and catalogue proofing activities.
- Responsible for resolving equipment contract and DEI related issues including any unresolved issues that occur on sale day.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager (CSM) with sale day and post sale duties,customer service and administrative support as required.
- Promote a culture where the health and safety of our employees and customers is top priority for all.
- Assist the Sales team with appraisals and write-ups in the field between peak periods.
- Support the local operations team with sale day duties (e.g. proxy bids, eClerking,bid catching, etc.).
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- You have at least 2 years experience in customer facing roles.
- High school graduate with some post-secondary education is considered an asset, such as a Finance Diploma.
- Intermediate proficiency level in current MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency using technology such as computers and digital cameras.
- An aptitude for data/numbers and experience creating and working with spreadsheets.
- Strong written, spoken, listening, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Other additional languages would be considered an asset.
- A solid knowledge or desire to gain knowledge of construction equipment and trucks.
- Strong customer service orientation. You have a natural ease dealing with
- You're a resourceful, “think-on-your feet” person with drive, initiative, and a real commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent organizational skills, you're the type that leaves no detail unattended.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task multiple projects and initiatives effectively and prioritize work are essential.
- Highly capable of meeting strict deadlines in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment.
- You must also have the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and self directed. Energetic, can-do attitude!
- Experience working independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment. You thrive working as part of a team and pitch-in wherever needed.
- You have a strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or your ability to have fun on the job.
- Have a valid, clean driver's license.
- Climb on and off large equipment and trucks.
- Work both indoors and outdoors year-round.
- Work regular overtime, including weekend hours, at the auction sales.
- You can expect to work extra hours for two weeks prior to each sale, during each sale, and for one week after each sale.
- Travel to other auction sites if necessary.
For an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some videos on YouTube.
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
RitchieBros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in allactivities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to allqualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in whichthis job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Onlyelectronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.