Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Account Sales Coordinator
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for a Regional Accounts Sales Coordinator (RASC) to join our sales team based in our Fort Worth, Texas location.
What we offer:
Our success is built on the drive, initiative and dedication of our people. As we continue to grow around the globe, there are endless opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 60 years in business. Here's how:
- Base salary paid overtime.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
The Regional Accounts Sales Coordinator (RASC) is responsible for the execution and overall management of the regional customer business process across all selling platforms. As the point person for the customer & TM, the Regional Accounts Sales Coordinator is responsible for driving business outcomes and high customer satisfaction. As such, the Regional Accounts Sales Coordinator is expected to coordinate both internal and external resources to meet customer goals.
- Be the single point of contact for assigned TMs and their customers for all contract related tasks across all sales channels.
- Manage assigned TM's titles, deliveries (live auction), inspections (on-line events), missing signatures, collapses/roll-overs & assists with contract generation where required.
- Assist with managing TM opportunities, appraisals & long-form contracts.
- Coordinate TM training for SalesHub, sales channel knowledge & sales related training requirements.
- General responsibilities:
- As needed, create opportunities and contracts & adds assets in SalesHub for all channels.
- Collect contract information & documents – titles, signatures, liens.
- Track equipment deliveries/inspections.
- Relationship management – establishing and forging solid relationships with functional stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for delivery to the customer(s) – orchestrating and directing internal resources to meet customer objectives and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Lead the development of customer specific solutions and processes to meet key business objectives.
- Draft new Multi-Channel Contracts, Purchase Contracts & Exhibit A's, ensure all documents are signed, entered into SalesHub.
- Identify and secure the re-consignment of unsold assets and collapses.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- Minimum 2 years of customer support or inside sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer management skills – ability to persuade and lead customer as well as internal resources in pursuit of key objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with general office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, tenacious, capable of working independently to achieve goals
- Willing to dig-in and continually learn new things and build their knowledge base
- Team player with problem-solving mindset who proactively works with other people to ensure customer needs are met
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz.
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.