Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Request for Proposal Program Coordinator
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for a Request for Proposal (RFP) Program Coordinator in Newnan, Georgia or Fort Worth,Texas.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 55 years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Base salary performance bonus.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
GovPlanet is looking for a Request for Proposal (RFP) Program Coordinator to support the team's RFP program and new government business development opportunities. This is a role that requires a highly organized individual who can clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing, as well as demonstrates an ability to handle varied projects of a time-sensitive nature.
In this role you'll:
- Support the government sector's RFP program to ensure timely and accurate submissions of all solicitations in the government sector.
- Actively research new business opportunities available through RFP's or other solicitations in the government sector.
- Review complex solicitations and prepare specialized and/or non-routine responses for proposals, bids, and other solicitations for review by the GovPlanet RFP team.
- Coordinate with Legal, Human Resources, Insurance, Operations, Marketing and Sales to obtain information necessary to develop proposal responses and other required documents.
- Maintain and update an RFP database and supporting documents used in creation of RFP responses that accurately reflect current corporate information.
- Identify any requirements in RFP's that may impact Operations, Finance, Sales, and other corporate departments to ensure compliance can be met.
- Prepare and submit final RFP responses to agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here's what you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree required.
- 2-4 years' related experience required.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of projects of a time-sensitive nature.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking with a high level of prioritization skills.
This job will require you to:
To be adaptable, innovative, resourceful - in other words, self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.