Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Local Media Negotiator
RPA is seeking an Assistant Local Media Negotiator in our Dallas office to order and confirm schedules with media vendors, schedule maintenance, discrepancy resolution, delivery monitoring and handle special projects as assigned.
Where You’ll Be Working
We’re RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It’s a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates’ lives and career growth.
· Onsite Health Wellness Days
· Monthly Happy Hours
· Close proximity to the beach
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Local Media rockstars with a smart sense of humor.
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
RPA is seeking an Assistant Local Media Negotiator to order and confirm schedules with media vendors, schedule maintenance, discrepancy resolution, delivery monitoring and handle special projects as assigned. This is an entry-level position.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Assist Local Media Negotiators in a team-oriented environment
- Buy Maintenance
- Make good resolutions
- Monitor delivery
- Process client billing
- Invoice data entry/review
- Resolving discrepancies with stations
- Special projects as they arise
- Maintaining relationships with station reps and assistants
How You’ll Excel in Your Role
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Good math skills and business writing proficiency
- Basic comfort level with basic PC functions and numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work on numerous assignments concurrently and able to shift gears on a moment’s notice
- Cooperative and flexible
RPA is an EOE.