Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Local Media Negotiator
RPA is seeking an Assistant Local Media Negotiator to join the Local Media team in the Dallas office. The Assistant Local Media Negotiator would be responsible for ordering and confirming schedules with media vendors.
Where You’ll Be Working
We’re RPA: an independent advertising agency that puts People First. It’s a unique philosophy for a different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
Our People First philosophy means creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful work, and — we hope — stick around for a while. In an industry known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates’ lives and career growth.
· Onsite Health Wellness Days
· Monthly Happy Hours
· Close proximity to the beach
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Local Media rockstars with a smart sense of humor. Your future work buddies include:
- A Senior Local Media Negotiator who has a fancy for wine tastings
-An Assistant Local Media Negotiator who stays on top of all social news
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
RPA is seeking an Assistant Local Media Negotiator to join the Local Media team in the Dallas office. The Assistant Local Media Negotiator would be responsible for ordering and confirming schedules with media vendors, schedule maintenance discrepancy resolution, delivery monitoring and handling of special projects as assigned. This is an entry level position.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Buy Maintenance
- Make good resolution
- Maintaining contract logs for all clients
- Monitor delivery
- Process Client Billing
- Resolve discrepancies with stations
- Special projects as they arise
- Maintain relationships with station reps and assistants
How You’ll Excel In Your Role
- Basic comfort level with basic pc functions and numbers
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- General mathematical knowledge
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Cooperative and flexible
- Professional verbal skills
RPA is an EOE.