Rushmore Loan Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Modification Reconciliation Analyst
at Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Job ID
- Servicing Credit Risk
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
Rushmore Loan Management Services is growing rapidly and expanding our team. We want YOU to be a part of it! If you are a top performer looking for a company that can provide opportunities to grow in your career, Rushmore is the place for you. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental and vision benefits effective Day 1 of employment.
As a nationwide mortgage servicer licensed in all 50 states with nearly $50 billion in loans being serviced and growing, we offer a dynamic team environment, collaborative culture, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
The Modification Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for timely certification of modification adjustments as pertains to both remaining balances and associated system transactions. He/she will confirm that they have been processed accurately to the original decision rendered and underlying procedures. In addition, they will be primarily responsible for processing remediation on any confirmed errors, including but not limited to re-modification or recommendations for balance waivers to RLMS Management as set forth under procedural guidance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconciliation Processing will encompass a comparison of the Application of Funds, Modification Agreement and MSP transactions within 60 days of the effective modification date.
- Performs a root cause analysis for all errors — reports to direct supervisor.
- Presents monthly results of errors (frequency and dollar amount) and trend analysis of causal reasons summarized by underwriter assigned and closer assigned to VP of Default Underwriting, subtotaled by investor serviced.
- Provides adjustment recommendations to Direct Supervisor and with concurrence follows remediation requirements and customer notifications (e.g. billing statement notices and/or recast agreements)
- Reports Daily, Weekly, Monthly Productions updates
- Escalates all significant errors based on monetary, systemic or material conditions.
- Applies knowledge of modification guidelines / fees and costs assessment and proper application of cash for reconciliation purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent accounting / reconciliation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively within established timeframes
- Able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team setting
- Superior time management skills and analytical capabilities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with origination closing documentation or modification documentation
- Servicing experience, especially delinquent assets
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (primarily in Excel)
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier