Rushmore Loan Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MSP Script Developer
at Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Job ID
- Information Technology
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
Come Join the Rushmore Team! Whether you are interested in correspondent origination and sale of mortgages, mortgage servicing operations, real estate management of REO assets, or various corporate positions to support our growing business, Rushmore may just have the position you’ve been waiting for. Browse our openings and contact us today to learn about career opportunities offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director Script Developer is responsible for writing Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) director scripts to automate Loan Servicing & Default processes performed in the Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with users and vendors for needs assessment/analysis.
- Analyzes detailed business requirements, including input and output requirements, information flow, software requirements, and reports.
- Assists with writing and executing test plans including functional and regression testing.
- Able to troubleshoot and recreate problems, debug, and recommend solutions.
- Ensures appropriate change management is followed.
- Collaborates with teams to ensure smooth and reliable operation of the script that fulfills business objectives and processes.
- Works with IT or business partners to resolve production issues that may arise.
- Ensures scripts are written efficiently to maximize functionality of the BKFS/MSP system and improve the end user experience.
- Assists in documenting business requirements for writing scripts.
- Ensures scripts are written in the most efficient manner possible.
- Responds to user needs in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Writes Scripts to ensure necessary controls are in place to limit risk related to actions the script is automating.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Understand how the business uses BKFS/MSP and other Bank systems.
- Competent to work in most phases of complex systems analysis.
- Strong analytical, problems solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ensure quality results execution.
- Manage time effectively and work efficiently.
- Excellent communications skills for composing and writing original business letters, detailed business specifications, recommendations, reports, internal policy and presentations to management.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree required (in Computer Science/programing or equivalent work experience)
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong SQL and VB skills required
- Visual Basic Programming experience