Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cart Picker Warehouse Associate
at Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Warehouse Associates are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting of products into and out of a distribution center/warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position. Upon completion of training and certification a Warehouse Associate may drive gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, clamp and slip sheet attachments, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials/pallets by performing the following duties. Some associates will operate stand-up fork lift up to 50% of the time and will also perform case pick order pulling up to 50% of the time.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
• Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
• Works productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products, etc.) with little supervision
• Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers (i.e., stores, etc.) by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
• Maintains condition of Distribution Center and/or warehouse work area (I.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc)
• Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Must be eighteen years of age or older
Must be able to lift 50 pounds above head repeatedly during shift
Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be able to pass a background investigation
Must be able to work flexible hours/shifts based on account needs
Every Journey Matters
Ever have a package land on your doorstep, and wonder how it got there? You probably didn’t consider the numerous people and hundreds of miles it took to get your product in your hands. At Saddle Creek, we drive the full supply chain to get that package to our client's customers quickly and cost effectively. Our nationwide footprint employs everyone from hourly warehouse workers, to truck drivers, to certified six sigma black-belt engineers. Join us in driving the omnichannel evolution.