Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Sanitation Associate
at Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for maintaining sanitation levels and recycling programs in company facilities as set forth by company standards. This position will be responsible for warehouse, break rooms, offices, restrooms and facility grounds based on location.
Schedule - Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3pm
- Ensure that the highest degree of sanitation is maintained
- Use of various tools and equipment including hand brooms, blowers, vacuum cleaners, powered sweeper scrubbers, scissor lifts and boom lifts to meet company standards
- Ensuring that trash cans and recycling containers are emptied and maintained
- Adhere to company safety policy guidelines and notify supervisor of any issues
- Ensure that pest control systems are operating effectively
- Comply with AIB and Food Safety Defense Standards
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning checklists
- Maintain sanitation area, supplies and inventory of those supplies
- Follow all manufacturers’ instructions, job and safety training
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Complete benefits package: medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly paychecks
- 16 hours vacation immediately, 2 weeks after 1 year
- 40 hours personal time after 90 days
- Paid holidays
Every Journey Matters
Ever have a package land on your doorstep, and wonder how it got there? You probably didn’t consider the numerous people and hundreds of miles it took to get your product in your hands. At Saddle Creek, we drive the full supply chain to get that package to our client's customers quickly and cost effectively. Our nationwide footprint employs everyone from hourly warehouse workers, to truck drivers, to certified six sigma black-belt engineers. Join us in driving the omnichannel evolution.