Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Salem Media Group
We are looking for go-getters who can contribute to our event productions. This position requires a highly organized self-starter that can handle a lot of tasks, is creative and has a passion for service.
The paid internship offers the opportunity to work closely with this radio station cluster to help orchestrate many exciting events. You will get experience in marketing, research, planning and on-site coordination. Internship completion letter provided for College credit to all accepting institutions.
This internship is available year round. It’s designed to be a learning opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing careers in various aspects of film, media, non-profit management, ministry, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
-Must be currently enrolled in college or technical college in order to participate.
If interested, please visit salemmedia.com to apply online. Click on Careers, search open jobs and choose Dallas Broadcast in the location drop down.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer