Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
- Performs various account reconciliations in order to interpret and report the effects of established financial plans
- Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes data, to be used in management reporting
- Establish and assigns entries to proper accounts in the General Ledger
- Develops, implements, modifies, and documents recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of accounting or finance experience
- Previous experience in month-end close processes
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Lawson Software experience plus
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prepare and process journal entries
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.