Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRM Marketing Analyst
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E. We currently have an opening for a CRM Analyst.
Our CRM Marketing Analyst will be one responsible for understanding customer behavior through the lens of data analytics. This will include all Omni-channel data analyses, digital and non-digital. This position requires a firm understanding of data warehouses, campaign management and attribution tools used in determining ROI in a retail environment
- Design, generate, review and understand customer KPIs. Provide insight and direction to junior members of the team while also being able to advise and counsel external customers across the organization
- Develop and complete analysis in the form of presentations on how campaigns perform, Life cycle growth and any customer behavioral analyses
- Coordinate with internal and external associates on required monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in marketing performance vehicles while also leading discussions related to Vendor joint marketing initiatives
- Take a lead role with upgrade and conversion activities. To include developing testing scenarios and scripts
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing or related field such as business, finance or a math/statistical discipline
- 3-5 years in a reporting, data analysis, sales or market research environment
- Experience with Ad-hoc reporting
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work independently
- Ability to prioritize and complete multi tasks with accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.