Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner to join our growing team. The Demand Planner ensures our company’s service levels are timely, efficient, and cost effective by accurately estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- JDA experience would be a plus.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that helps influence and shape future business decisions.
- Highly analytical with a sense of business curiosity.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.