Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Digital Product (Sally)
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Our Digital Experience and Marketing Departments at Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) are expanding and we will be significantly investing in our team organization and capabilities over the upcoming year! This investment at SBH can provide long term and diverse career opportunities. We’re a collaborative group of creative, motivated peers that work hard to ensure we’re putting our best ideas and beauty brands in front of our customers and stylist communities. Are you a beauty enthusiast? Do you picture yourself in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Does digital strategy and marketing fuel your creative fire? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you for our Director of Digital Product (Sally) position located at our Headquarters in Denton, TX
Act as voice of the customer to lead the evolution of SBH (Sally Beauty) digital experience via the E-commerce websites, mobile apps, and in-store platforms. Launch new features and functionality. Prioritize and manage product backlogs.
- Lead team and agency partners in writing requirements, epics, and user stories to execute the product roadmap, including fixes and enhancements.
- Effectively communicate system issues or points of customer friction and drive to timely resolution.
- Actively partner with Ecommerce, IT, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Analytics, and agency teams to develop features that drive customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, and satisfaction.
- Drive conversion rate on the site by responding to critical needs and concerns of external and internal customers, including the ecommerce team and customer service.
- Prioritize and manage product backlog and priotities for site releases.
- Ensure team roadmap helps achieve ecommerce business goals.
- Help your team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to ensure quality product launches.
- Lead team in testing and conducting UAT on all digital features.
- Build out project plans, resource/budget estimates, timelines and resourcing.
- Serve as the subject matter expert across the digital commerce systems.
- Track performance, identify improvement areas, and communicate with service providers to troubleshoot.
- Map out and understand the end-to-end customer journey and the associated KPIs, identifying any client friction points and finding ways to solve them.
- Identify gap areas, set ecommerce excellence targets and ensure that all relevant SLAs are in place.
- Develop business cases as needed for new strategic initiatives.
- 10 years of relevant experience, including 6 years of modern product management experience preferred
- An excellent communicator
- A strong problem-solver with excellent leadership, negotiation, and decision making skills
- Driven by your eye for detail and great design taste
- Well-versed in strategic business concepts
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers’ and stylists’ needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally’s store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.