Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ecommerce Site Merchandiser- Sally
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Our Digital Experience and Marketing Departments at Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) are expanding and we will be significantly investing in our team organization and capabilities over the upcoming year! This investment at SBH can provide long term and diverse career opportunities. We’re a collaborative group of creative, motivated peers that work hard to ensure we’re putting our best ideas and beauty brands in front of our customers and stylist communities. Are you a beauty enthusiast? Do you picture yourself in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Does digital strategy and marketing fuel your creative fire? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you for our Ecommerce Site Merchandiser position located at our Headquarters in Denton, TX.
We are currently seeking a Ecommerce Site Merchandiser to join our growing team! This position is responsible for understanding and analyzing the key drivers of performance related to sallybeauty.com and its portal sites. They will own the relationship with Online Merchants across multiple departments in efforts to drive assortment, promotion, pricing, and profitability analytics efforts with the goal of identifying, recommending, and executing strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales and profitability. This position will analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors to prioritize the most critical actions necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion.
- Translates the in-store category and overall e-Commerce strategy and incorporates into the online experience, including the visual display of the category pages and category-specific taxonomy, navigation, and search experience.
- Responsible for reviewing site by ensuring all SKU's are set up accurately with a “complete" status for online in sallybeauty.com and its portal sites within slated time frames, including naming convention, product attributes, product categorization, key words, SEO Support, and modiface.
- Partner with a category Merchandise Managers to optimize online merchandising to grow sales within category and overall e-Commerce strategies.
- Recommends changes of category online strategies to leadership on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis based on results of site analytics & promotional review (will perform adhoc analysis).
- Works closely with photography studio around monthly production list of images to be shot. Ensures all images are correct and online.
- Assist with proofing of monthly site and email content and functionality by providing appropriate category/product/url links. Partner with customer service to resolve online customer experience issues. Releases and reviews all product reviews from Baazarvoice platform. Helps set up promotional offers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and related experience
- 2-5 years related ecommerce experience with a multi-channel retailer
- Demandware, Cybersource, Baazarvoice, Amazon Seller Central, eBay marketplace
- This position requires the individual to have excellent attention to detail and be customer centric oriented as well as interactive both within the department as well as cross functional with Merchandising, Marketing, IT, and distribution
- Detail oriented
- Communication, proofreading and people skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project time-lines
- Well organized
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers’ and stylists’ needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally’s store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.