Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ecommerce Site Merchandiser- Sally Beauty
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently seeking an Ecommerce Site Merchandiser to join our growing team! This position is responsible for understanding and analyzing the key drivers of performance related to sallybeauty.com and its portal sites. They will own the relationship with Online Merchants across multiple departments in efforts to drive assortment, promotion, pricing, and profitability analytics efforts with the goal of identifying, recommending, and executing strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales and profitability. This position will analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors to prioritize the most critical actions necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion.
- Translates the in-store category and overall e-Commerce strategy and incorporates into the online experience, including the visual display of the category pages and category-specific taxonomy, navigation, and search experience.
- Responsible for reviewing site by ensuring all SKU's are set up accurately with a “complete" status for online in sallybeauty.com and its portal sites within slated time frames, including naming convention, product attributes, product categorization, key words, SEO Support, and modiface.
- Partner with a category Merchandise Managers to optimize online merchandising to grow sales within category and overall e-Commerce strategies.
- Recommends changes of category online strategies to leadership on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis based on results of site analytics & promotional review (will perform adhoc analysis).
- Works closely with photography studio around monthly production list of images to be shot. Ensures all images are correct and online.
- Assist with proofing of monthly site and email content and functionality by providing appropriate category/product/url links. Partner with customer service to resolve online customer experience issues. Releases and reviews all product reviews from Baazarvoice platform. Helps set up promotional offers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and related experience
- 2-5 years related ecommerce experience with a multi-channel retailer
- Demandware, Cybersource, Baazarvoice, Amazon Seller Central, eBay marketplace
- This position requires the individual to have excellent attention to detail and be customer centric oriented as well as interactive both within the department as well as cross functional with Merchandising, Marketing, IT, and distribution
- Detail oriented
- Communication, proofreading and people skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Well organized
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.