Sally Beauty Holdings I
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Item Data Specialist
at Sally Beauty Holdings I
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently seeking an Item Data Specialist. This position will set up and maintain items data, contributes to the end-to-end attribute and product content collection for all items while ensuring data quality, accuracy and ongoing improvements. Supports researching, troubleshooting, reporting and accuracy measurements.
- Item Setup: Completes item set-ups within the assigned level of service via partnership with merchant teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendor partners. Holds partners accountable to item data requirements, timelines, accuracy and proofing.
- Data Quality: Drives data accuracy and ensures consistency across categories; Collaborates with cross functional teams to validate and remediate data according to category strategy. Provices reporting and troubleshooting as required.
- Item Launches: Evaluate launch readiness through troubleshooting, remediating, and communication about launch block, system issues, and content generation with internal partners.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented and high level of consistent accuracy of work
- High sense of urgency and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in retail environment preferred
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.