Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Kitting Associate- Bound Tree Medical
- # of Openings
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Responsibilities include picking, packing and shipment of medical supplies.
Rate: $15 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, package and shipment of medical supplies.
- Assist with unloading freight shipments utilizing the forklift and or pallet jack.
- Process orders through FedEx and or other approved carriers.
- Adhere to all regulatory procedure and guidelines.
- Verifies items for accuracy.
- Remains knowledgeable on kit requirements and looks up components in Great Plains or Company catalogs when necessary.
- Maintains and updates a record of the necessary components for each type of kit.
- Performs other warehouse duties as needed.
- Ability to stand for long continuous periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 15 feet.
- May engage in some repetitive motion.
- May engage in frequent bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers.
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
- Ability to continuously walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to occasionally sit, climb or balance.
- Ability to continuously lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh 50+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Two to four years’ experience in Warehousing.
- Experience with personal computer equipment.
- Experience driving a forklift is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize a tape gun when sealing packages.
- Ability to use a UPS computer system for tracking and package labels.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to work in fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must possess basic math skills.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled