Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Pricing intelligence
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Drive our Market Pricing analysis (by segment and geographies)
- Drive our Customer Price elasticity analysis
- Build our Pricing Competitive intelligence
- Develop and deliver training to Offer management teams on Value base pricing
- Collect and Challenge data on drivers impacting pricing (GSC capacity, inflation, productivity…)
- Knowledge management on new Pricing techniques (Machine Learning applied to pricing…)
- Contribute to the elaboration of Price modeling (allocating prices by market segment / channels)
This job might be for you if:
- Requires BA degree
- Price management responsibilities (at least 5 years experience in a Price leadership role)
- Strong Management Competencies
- Ability to drive change
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of at least one pricing tool needed (PROS / ZILLIANT / VENDAVO / Pricef(x) / CallidusCloud …)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.