Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Lead Developer
at Schneider Electric
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0050PI
Description: The Senior Salesforce Developer works collaboratively with others across the organization to provide technical solutions for highly complex business problems and is a subject matter expert for delivering and supporting Salesforce solutions for the enterprise. This individual is responsible for working with Solutions Architects and other developers in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.) and SQL capabilities (Microsoft SQL Server); for working with on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment; and for delivering functionality through an Agile delivery model.
• Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions
• Partner with Solutions Architects to provide input to technology and delivery capabilities
• Develop solutions that complement and enhance capabilities delivered by other on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including interactions with other Enterprise solutions
• Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including identifying/defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model
• Provide daily support of solution implementations
• Provide database development capabilities for necessary scenarios
• Participate in Scrum process
• Provide process improvement of the solution delivery model
• Deliver outstanding customer service every day
• Proactively identify potential issues and plan/implement mitigation strategies
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• CIS, MIS, CS, or related college degree
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and their interaction with business processes
• Understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to technology implementations
• 5 years of combined experience in software development
• 2 years of experience with database modeling, SQL development, and database administration in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
• 2 years of experience in technologies such as Java, C#, C , ASP.NET, HTML, XML, etc.
• 5 years of SalesForce.com experience and SFDC Developer certification
• Experience/knowledge with SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
• Experience working with Salesforce.com, MuleSoft and SAP integration beneficial
• Experience working with collaborative teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to communicate complex technical solutions, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.