Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Project Manager
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Manages all facets of a project including execution,documentation, and financial oversight. Be the main point of contact for thecustomer.
· Manages all document control for projects,including but not limited to engineering submittals, ordering material, RFI's,meeting minutes, punch lists, transmittal log, submittal log, change order log,issues log and close out documentation.
· Oversee and coordinate with Schneider employees andsubcontractors.
· Prepares installation subcontractor biddingdocuments and negotiates subcontracts
· Obtain, organize, and maintain all projectcontract documents in accordance with Schneider Electric quality policy
· Prepares and updates project schedule and costestimates
· Preparesand delivers final project documentation to the customer
and collect payment
· Participate in field audits and related analysisand results and performance assurance of installed systems
· Assist with the diagnose communication problemsand install control devices and other components as well as troubleshootsoftware and hardware issues.
This job might be for you if:
This position is typically held by an individual that has at least 6 years experience as a Project Manager. He or she must have related industryknowledge; strong customer service skills, strong understanding of contractingprocedures and tactics relative to such areas as project correspondence,documentation, timely notice of claims, subcontract negotiation and subcontractadministration. This position plans, directs and coordinates activities ofproject team members to ensure that goals and objectives of the project areaccomplished on time, implemented at or below the estimated cost, and billed ina timely fashion throughout the duration of the project. Works under direct supervision of the OperationsManager.
This individual should have an advanced understanding of Security andaccess control systems and have the ability to analyze system drawings andschematics as well as advanced knowledge of codes, standards and industryconstruction knowledge. This individual should have experience with the followingsystems and or manufacturers listed below.
INET, Continuum, AccessXpert, orSecurityXpert. CBOIRD, Avigilon, RS2, Bosch, and Keri.
Pelco, Avigilon, Axis, Salient
Bosch, Honeywell, DMP
Aiphone, Stentofon, Commend
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.