Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
What do you get to do inthis position?
Opportunityto join our growing organization
Maintaindata quality in service data management tool
SupportUS BUREAU, ChannelPartners and Schneider-Owned Service Branches across the US in an Administrative function
- Process FX Work order and invoices for Building Advisor contract services
- Create Dynamics job for Building Advisor Partner Contract set up
- Process credits and re-bills
- Purchase order management
- Update Building Advisor Job Tracker with the most current job status and labor hours
- Review and renew partner contracts
- Work with Branches to ensure proper set up of NEW Building Advisor contracts
- Provide back up support to the Building Services Resource Center back office team
- Monthly contract/open job reporting using Field Centrix/Dynamics
- Participate in AR collection meeting
- Answer all inbound emails and calls
- Follow up with Branch/Partners to ensure customer satisfaction
This job might be for you are:
- Detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in accounting
- Experience in scheduling
- Experience in customer relations management
- Experience with Microsoft programs, Outlook, Salesforce, Visio
- Must enjoy working in a fast past environment
- Must be a problem solver who can work independently and loves a challenge
- TEAM PLAYER
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.