Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solutions Architect - Energy and HVAC Efficiency Design Solutions
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
The Solutions Architect is a catalyst and/or champion of innovation while taking responsibility for if a project's technical solution meets customer expectations for performance, is constructible, commissionable and sustainable. S/he works closely and collaboratively with customer and project teams throughout project lifecycle of development, implementation and sustainment to provide technical leadership for projects focused on delivering guaranteed performance in an environment with varying combinations of technical, organizational, regulatory and/or commercial complexity.
- Define Technical and Resource Vision and Strategy to build opportunity pipeline and drive orders
- Partner with project's core team and/or technical team members to collaboratively translate customer stakeholder needs & wants into project goals, objectives, requirements and boundaries.
- Assist core team with quantifying resource needs to achieve technical strategy; quantifying resource deliverables, work products including format, content; procurement of internal and external resources.
- Facilitate Stakeholders & Resources to gain and maintain alignment between project's technical, financial and contractual solutions while achieving a mutually beneficial balance between Customer Satisfaction. delivery on Schneider Electric Rolling Forecast commitments, and allocation of risk.
- Provide the leadership and mentoring of internal and external stakeholders and resources throughout project lifecycle to create consensus regarding technical solution.
- Owns the project's technical solution throughout project lifecycle to ensure it meets customer's expectations for performance, is constructible, commissionable and sustainable.
- Provide the professional oversight to align work products/deliverables with project's technical strategy while ensuring customer satisfaction and solutions quality.
- Participate in startup & commissioning services during a project's transition from implementation to sustainment phase.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with 3rd party technical resources, manufacturers and/or contractors.
- Institutionalize best practices that enable development of corporate capabilities to handle complexity and/or move innovation opportunities through their lifecycle.
- Bring innovative solutions to projects, support innovation and drive innovative solutions through each phase of their lifecycle
- Represent Schneider Electric at conferences, workshops, strategic customer interactions, etc, including serving as a speaker.
- Additional duties as assigned
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 4-year college degree or technical degree
- 10 or more years of equivalent work experience including demonstrable experience with owning technical solutions from inception through development, implementation and sustainment.
- Effective Communication and Project Management / Organization skills
- Analytical thinker combined with strong systems engineering skills
- Strong Customer Facing and Project Team Leadership skills
- Good understanding of HVAC, electrical systems and control systems
- Ability to understand HVAC drawings, electrical drawings, scope of work documents and schematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word and Excel
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.